Right, seeing as though we have lots of of tourists in our country right now, who are probably in need of a little enlightenment with regards to our beautiful divers languages and cultures, I thought that a test on South African slang might be appropriate this week.
- A girlfriend.
- A term of endearment for a small, cute toddler.
- A prostitute.
B. Jollie patrollie
- An affectionate term for the police.
- To go for a joy-ride in search of the perfect party.
- A kids TV programme featuring puppets and songs.
- An affectionate term for a girlfriend.
- A stranger to a township.
- A musician.
- Incredibly wealthy.
- A haunted house.
- To get a fright.
E. Technicoloured yawn
- A rainbow.
- A tired chameleon.