Okay so it’s time for an exciting little numbered list summing up what’s been going on in life:
- SARS only opens at 9.00am on a Wednesday so if you’re ever going there or were planning a trip there for a Wednesday, think again before you eagerly hop into your car at 7.15am whilst trying to guzzle down a piece of toast with Bovril on it. Don’t do it!
- I went for a scan last week and you’ll never believe it but the little monkey was sucking its wee little thumb! Like its actually got a thumb and four other little digits on each hand. It has hands. And arms. Arms! Its got everything, the works, just like the car you’ve always wanted.
- My man is going through a golf phase and is frequenting the driving range sometimes twice a day to perfect his swing. I couldn’t help but join in on all the excitement so I went along on Sunday to hit some balls. I was quite chuffed with myself because I alternated between Skyscraper and Moleraper shots quite consistently. Every time the ball went high into the air, I dropped the club, bounced excitedly and screeched to Jeremy whilst pointing skywards “Hunneeeeeee, look look look look look, my ball, can you see it, did you see it?!!!”.
- I got whipped at Scrabble last night (by my man) and all I can say is that it’s going to take a lot of marshmallow mice to make me feel better about the situation.
- And that’s all folks. Titillating stuff!