Come and enjoy Goldfish in concert at the Durban Botanical Gardens, Sun 8th November.
Bands and shows, don’t often come to Durban, so when they do, we need to make an extra effort and participate whole heartedly. I’m definitely going to be there with my friends, a picnic blanket, a whole lot of delicious picky foods and perhaps a bottle or two of chilled Chardonnay.
Two talented South African musicians make up the band Goldfish. They are David Poole and Dominic Peters who are taking South Africa by storm with their uniquely catchy electronic music. They attract large audiences at their various concerts around South Africa and have enjoyed huge success on their overseas concert tours offering yet another example of the amazing musical talent coming out of South Africa!
- Gates open: 12:30pm
- Rise will be on stage at 2:30pm
- GOLDFISH will be on stage at 3:30pm.
- The venue at the lake is ideal for family entertainment with a Kids Zone offered from 1:30pm to entertain children during the concert.
- Early Bird ticket prices- R70 for adults and R20 for children 6yrs to 12 yrs
- Tickets purchased on on the day- R100 Adults and R20 children 6-12 yrs.
- Book now at tunegum.com
Now lets hope the rain hold off……….