A few scoops of vanilla ice-cream topped with a rich and decadent chocolate sauce is a popular treat worldwide. And when the chocolate sauce is homemade with Bar One’s, it’s even better. Follow this easy, wicked recipe to create the creamiest Bar One sauce you have ever tasted! Go to Just Easy Recipes for more yummy South African recipe ideas
- 4 Bar One chocolate bars (medium size)
- 1 cup of cream
- Bring water to the boil in a big pot, and put a bowl or a pan on top of it.
- Break the chocolate bars into small pieces, put them in the bowl/pan, and put a lid on. The steam from the boiling water will melt the chocolate slowly.
- Add the cream bit by bit and stir well.
- Cool for a minute, pour the sauce over vanilla ice-cream and enjoy!