We have once again put our heads together to come up with THE most important list of items to help get you through the festive season unscathed.
Now if you have read our previous Christmas challenges, you would already have finished your Christmas shopping without the stress and hassles of fighting off frenzied shoppers and of course your Christmas tree would be up, twinkling to the sounds of ‘O come all Ye Faithfull”.
Which leaves us with the following very important points to consider-
- Do you have cookies and milk ready for Christmas Eve, after all you don’t want to irritate Santa now do, what with his tendency of slipping pieces of coal into certain people’s stockings.
- We thought it would be nice if everybody took the time to learn all the names of Santa’s reindeer, Rudolf always gets all the attention, it seems a bit unfair on the rest of the guys-
Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Vixen, Comet, Cupid, Donner, Blitzen
- Whatever you do, DON’T BURN THE TURKEY.
- Don’t set fire to your Christmas tree, always unplug the lights when you go to bed at night.
- Get down and dirty, eat that last piece of turkey, have an extra slice of Christmas cake if that’s what you want. Why, you make ask? Well it’s Christmas, it’s a time for indulgence and seeing as though it only happens once a year, make the most of it. Besides getting back into shape is what New Year’s Resolutions are for.
May Peace be your gift at Christmas and your blessing all year through! ~Author Unknown
The Phuthu Ladies would like to reiterate by saying, have a blessed holiday, be safe and most of all be happy.