We always cover interesting facts on South Africa, thought it would be a good idea to get back to basics:
- Total land area: 1,219,912 sq km;
- Total population: 49,052,489;
- Capitals: Pretoria – administrative capital; Cape Town - legislative capital; Bloemfontein – judicial capital;
- Provinces: The Eastern Cape, The Free State, Gauteng, KwaZulu-Natal, Limpopo, Mpumalanga, The Northern Cape, North West and The Western Cape;
- The South African coast borders both the Atlantic and Indian oceans.
Reference: World Factbook